Description of job position
- Taking customer measurements using a tape measure (for sewing garments on request).
- Taking notes on distinctive figure imperfections (e.g. bulging belly, butt, curvy legs etc.).
- Providing advice on the selection of a suitable fabric, cut etc.
- Tracing designs on textiles, leather, imitation leather etc. by use of tailor’s chalk.
- Cutting out individual garments from the fabrics and other materials.
- Handing over the cut garments to tailors for sewing.
- Marking the clothes’ alterations with pins during testing.
- Handing over the marked clothes to tailors for finishing.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Fabric Cutter - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
141,580 - 306,223 MMK
120,015 - 427,530 MMK
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
195,236 - 333,746 MMK
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
166,278 - 372,057 MMK
147,938 - 4,516,052 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 95,790 MMK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used