Description of job position
- Recording and analyzing data from world-wide weather stations, satellites, radars and remote sensors.
- Interpreting observations from the land, sea and upper atmosphere.
- Providing customers (such as civil aviation companies, broadcast companies and military units) with weather reports/forecasts.
- Employing mathematical and physical formulae and using specialist computer modelling applications to help make long and short range weather predictions.
- Researching and predicting climate change such as global warming.
- Helping to improve weather prediction models.
- Writing research papers, reports, reviews and summaries.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Meteorologist - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used