The salary range of employees working in Myanmar is, by default, in the range of 193,524 MMK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,021,689 MMK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Myanmar into salary brackets in MMK.
Average salary and range in Myanmar by age in MMK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Myanmar (MMK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Myanmar (MMK).
1. Managing Director Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Senior Project Manager Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Marketing Director Top Management
7. IT Product Manager Information Technology
8. Technical Manager Management
9. Project Manager Management
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
12. Product owner Management
13. Technical Director Top Management
14. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
15. Finance Manager Management
16. IT Project Manager Information Technology
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Business Development Manager Management
20. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Myanmar (MMK)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Pedagogue Education, Science & Research
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. General Labourer General labour
5. Cleaner General labour
6. Security Guard Security & Protection
7. DTP Operator Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Porter, Information Staff General labour
10. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
11. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
12. Cashier Commerce
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Receptionist Administration
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Shop Assistant Commerce
17. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
18. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. Kitchen Helper Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Teacher Education, Science & Research
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary