Description of job position
- Analysing the needs of the target groups of policyholders in individual regions.
- Designing health programmes and their implementation mechanisms.
- Designing ways of using policyholder benefits in the scope of health programmes.
- Coordinating the implementation of health programmes.
- Monitoring and evaluating the development of health programmes in order to innovate health programme concepts.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Health Program Development Specialist - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used