Description of job position
- Preparing, submitting, and implementing registration documents of pharmaceutical products.
- Ensuring the correct translation and comprehensibility of technical texts shown on the packaging and package inserts of medicines.
- Negotiation with the company’s internal clients.
- Communicating with regulatory authorities, state institutions (National Institute for Drug Control, Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic) and the company's headquarters.
- Preparing, submitting, and detailed processing of requests for the authorisation of clinical trials.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Regulatory Affairs Manager - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
156,732 - 337,965 MMK
472,564 - 1,574,118 MMK
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Medicine & Social Care
681,113 - 1,306,517 MMK
492,690 - 1,580,353 MMK
Chief Executive Officer
719,334 - 3,466,468 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used