Description of job position
- Processing payroll by using ADP software.
- Maintaining all employee payroll records.
- Entering payroll information for all employees.
- Recording tax withholding information.
- Making appropriate changes in compliance with internal policies and external local, state and federal income tax regulations.
- Creating paper checks as well as direct deposits.
- Creating reports to ensure accuracy of payroll processing.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Data Entry Operator - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
160,904 - 318,690 MMK
Medicine & Social Care
194,056 - 579,338 MMK
Data Entry Operator
209,770 - 559,511 MMK
192,419 - 619,641 MMK
421,103 - 3,738,043 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 95,790 MMK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used