Description of job position
- Works with managers at various levels to assess the current state of diversity, equity and inclusion, identify potential solutions and influence steps for specific action planning.
- Collaborates with other components to develop and execute short- and long-term business strategies for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI).
- Develop and implement DEI capability development programs and initiatives in support of corporate strategies and individual support needs.
- Conducts equality and inclusion audits of corporate and team initiatives.
- Monitor progress on DEI corporate commitments.
- Manages communication of DEI principles, plans, progress, and supplemental CR stories.
- Collaborates with partners and leaders to influence policies and identify resources needed to create an inclusive environment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
154,060 - 336,558 MMK
Medicine & Social Care
418,444 - 917,712 MMK
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager
440,671 - 892,510 MMK
361,281 - 1,003,052 MMK
Chief Executive Officer
687,842 - 3,514,277 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used