Description of job position
- Becoming acquainted with the conditions for receiving grants through calls for proposals.
- Creating project documentation necessary for the award of grants.
- Submitting projects financed, for example, from EU structural funds to brokerage agencies.
- Communicating with European Commission bodies, brokerage agencies and funding applicants.
- Incorporating brought up objections into the project docummentation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Project Coordinator - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
79 - 168 EUR
Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
211 - 488 EUR
143 - 582 EUR
Junior Project Manager
147 - 581 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
373 - 1,765 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used