Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth running of the farm.
- Monitoring the health condition and efficiency of the farmed animals.
- Designing improvements in the production process.
- Performing veterinary work in collaboration with the veterinary surgeon.
- Monitoring the activities of subordinate employees.
- Ensuring disinfection, disinfestation and rodent control on the farm.
- Sending regular reports on c the ondition, transfer, mortality and performance of the animals to the state controlling institutions.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Livestock Specialist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
141,580 - 306,223 MMK
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
215,177 - 510,526 MMK
Agriculture, Food Industry
213,875 - 513,963 MMK
Image Stylist, Beauty Stylist
207,385 - 524,196 MMK
147,938 - 4,516,052 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 95,790 MMK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used