Description of job position
- Examining, measuring and recording chemical composition, density, acidity, particle size and form of a wide range of substances, compounds and materials.
- Conducting experiments and tests by mixing two or more chemicals together.
- Recording the findings.
- Producing new products and improving sensory characteristics of existing products.
- Controlling and coordinating activities of directly subordinate laboratory workers.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Chemist - Chemical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
154,888 - 328,932 MMK
260,142 - 726,039 MMK
276,608 - 704,988 MMK
Agriculture, Food Industry
297,574 - 676,984 MMK
Chief Executive Officer
729,491 - 3,451,105 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used