Description of job position
- Addressing potential customers with the goal of offering and promoting the sale of merchandise and/or services.
- Customer service and demonstrating selected products.
- Collecting cash and non-cash payments.
- Issuing receipts for purchased goods and warranty sheets.
- Placing products on shelves and in other points of sale locations.
- Responsibility for the proper marking of the price and name of the merchandise.
- Securing merchandise against theft or damage.
- Participating in regular inventory activities.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the worksite.
- Responsibility for the cash in the cash registers.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Shop Assistant - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
160,904 - 318,690 MMK
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
187,742 - 371,711 MMK
131,872 - 452,747 MMK
170,373 - 404,438 MMK
421,103 - 3,738,043 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 95,790 MMK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used