Description of job position
- Responsibility for designing, planning, organising and conducting social gatherings and events.
- Communicating with clients regarding the nature and the main idea of organised events.
- Designing and presenting ideas and themes to clients.
- Searching for potential sites to host social gatherings and events.
- Concluding orders and contracts with owners of buildings and external suppliers, negotiating contractual terms and conditions.
- Monitoring the expenditures of the planned budget.
- Checking and coordinating the activities of external suppliers.
- Evaluating the success of conducted gatherings and events, analysing gaps and proposing measures for their elimination.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Event Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
156,732 - 337,965 MMK
Construction & Real Estate
296,749 - 921,110 MMK
311,576 - 901,541 MMK
Marketing, Advertising, PR
308,994 - 907,089 MMK
Chief Executive Officer
719,334 - 3,466,468 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used