Description of job position
- Identifying the target group of the advertising campaign.
- Analyzing communication channels, their focus on the target groups, frequency and cost.
- Choosing the best communication channel or their combination
- Optimizing the advertising campaign from the point of view of cost and their focus on the target group.
- Preparing suggestions for clients to approve.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Media Planner - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
155,102 - 318,884 MMK
Back Office Specialist
252,253 - 716,553 MMK
Marketing, Advertising, PR
257,322 - 710,982 MMK
227,931 - 939,765 MMK
214,276 - 4,601,932 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 95,790 MMK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used