Description of job position
- Being responsible for the professional standard of health care provided in the hospital.
- Managing and supervising head nurses and managing health care staff in cooperation with department heads.
- Ensuring the filling of staff positions in the hospital in cooperation with department heads.
- Being responsible for the organisation, quality and efficiency of health care provided.
- Being responsible for adherence to professional and ethical methods of health care.
- Creating training plans and ensuring the training of subordinate employees.
- Handling patient complaints in cooperation with the legal department.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Charge Nurse - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
155,102 - 318,884 MMK
Assistant to a Tax Advisor
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
340,381 - 679,959 MMK
Medicine & Social Care
251,381 - 801,520 MMK
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
318,248 - 709,618 MMK
214,276 - 4,601,932 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 95,790 MMK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used