Description of job position
- Manipulation with biological material such as blood, urine, etc.
- Positioning of patients.
- Helping the patients with hygiene and other ancillary work according to the instructions of the nurse.
- Transport of patients to their destination, e.g. to the operating room, bed, medical examination etc.
- Preparing medical supplies and aids as directed by the nurse.
- Taking care of the patient`s bed and other inventory of the medical facility, e.g. collection and disposal of used bedclothes.
- Basic treatment of patients such as dressing.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Medical Orderly - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,930,848 - 3,824,280 MMK
Porter, Information Staff
2,017,176 - 4,413,624 MMK
Medicine & Social Care
2,321,088 - 4,166,520 MMK
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2,062,728 - 4,527,528 MMK
5,053,236 - 44,856,516 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used