Description of job position
- Performing expert activities in the area of primary prevention, protection, support, and strengthening of public health.
- Performing state health supervision in the field of environment and working environment, occupational health, the creation and protection of healthy living and working conditions of children and youth, and on workplaces with ionising radiation.
- Monitoring and statistical analysis of environmental factors and health characteristics.
- Performing specialised tasks within the public health surveillance.
- Performing activities in the area of health counselling and education.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Public Health Administrator - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
82 - 169 MMK
114 - 311 MMK
Public Health Administrator
Medicine & Social Care
117 - 306 MMK
Chief Receptionist Officer
137 - 280 MMK
113 - 2,434 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 95,790 MMK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used