Description of job position
- Assisting or performing treatments, diagnostics and monitoring.
- Collecting, preparing and running or submitting samples for requested tests.
- Providing specialised nursing care.
- Preparing animals, instruments and equipment for surgery.
- Preparing prescriptions, dispensed medications and medication refills.
- Assisting with with inventory control.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Veterinary Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
141,580 - 306,223 MMK
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician
173,565 - 479,691 MMK
Medicine & Social Care
189,429 - 461,620 MMK
Arts & Culture
215,699 - 430,143 MMK
147,938 - 4,516,052 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 95,790 MMK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used