Description of job position
- Securing designs and realizations of solutions for the OSS/BSS department in the area of inventory and performance management.
- Taking responsibility for collecting events in the category fault/event management.
- Providing software support on the basis of internal requests.
- Creating and updating of the service catalogue.
- Preparing of technical documentation.
- Getting involved in projects in the OSS area.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position OSS/BSS Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
154,888 - 328,932 MMK
327,617 - 1,401,146 MMK
470,645 - 1,197,443 MMK
Telecommunications Network Designer
470,760 - 1,201,788 MMK
Chief Executive Officer
729,491 - 3,451,105 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used