Description of job position
- Taking measurements of the clients with the help of a tape measure.
- Recording of the taken measurements.
- Consulting used materials and cuts with the customers.
- Making clothes for individual customers with the help of a sewing machine.
- Adjusting clothes according to the customers' requests.
- Mending damaged clothes.
- Doing simple maintenance of the sewing machines (exchanging threads, needles etc.).
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Tailor - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
71 - 153 EUR
Carer, Personal Assistant
Medicine & Social Care
93 - 175 EUR
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
97 - 171 EUR
102 - 165 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
325 - 1,565 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used