The salary range of employees working in Myanmar is, by default, in the range of 99 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 474 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Myanmar into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Myanmar by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Myanmar (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Myanmar (EUR).
1. Managing Director Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. IT Product Manager Information Technology
7. Finance Manager Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Technical Manager Management
10. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
11. Product owner Management
12. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Project Manager Management
14. Judge Law & Legislation
15. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. IT Project Manager Information Technology
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. IT Manager Management
19. Business Development Manager Management
20. Technical Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Myanmar (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Pedagogue Education, Science & Research
5. DTP Operator Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
6. Security Guard Security & Protection
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
10. Porter, Information Staff General labour
11. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Shop Assistant Commerce
15. Receptionist Administration
16. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
17. General Labourer General labour
18. Car Driver Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Teacher Education, Science & Research
20. Foundry worker Mechanical Engineering
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary