The salary range of employees working in Myanmar is, by default, in the range of 184,734 MMK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 910,498 MMK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Myanmar into salary brackets in MMK.
Average salary and range in Myanmar by age in MMK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Myanmar (MMK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Myanmar (MMK).
1. IT Director Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Finance Manager Management
5. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
6. IT Project Manager Information Technology
7. IT Manager Management
8. Leasing Director Leasing
9. Marketing Manager Management
10. Senior Project Manager Management
11. HR Manager Management
12. Lead developer Information Technology
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. IT Product Manager Information Technology
15. Business Development Manager Management
16. Technical Manager Management
17. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. Software Engineer Information Technology
20. Project Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Myanmar (MMK)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. DTP Operator Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
3. Foundry worker Mechanical Engineering
4. Junior Accountant Economy, Finance, Accountancy
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Junior Graphic Designer Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Hotel Porter Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
10. General Labourer General labour
11. Kitchen Helper Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
12. Cleaner General labour
13. Security Guard Security & Protection
14. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
19. Youth worker Medicine & Social Care
20. Restaurant employee Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary