Description of job position
- Responsibility for the activities of the entire IT department within the company.
- Participating in defining the IT strategy, policies and procedures of the company.
- Planning the budget of the department, monitoring and approving expenditures.
- Management, leadership, motivation and evaluation of subordinate staff.
- Responsibility for the development, implementation, debugging and technical support of IT solutions.
- Coordinating the solution and the elimination of incurred problems.
- Communicating with the senior staff of the departments.
- Designing professional training for subordinate employees and yourself.
- Reporting results to the management team of the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
141,580 - 306,223 MMK
353,835 - 2,200,871 MMK
366,196 - 2,279,558 MMK
363,745 - 2,178,168 MMK
147,938 - 4,516,052 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 95,790 MMK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used