Description of job position
- Checking prosthetic products and semi-products.
- Processing leather (rawhide) and lining materials manually and using machinery.
- Making orthopaedic devices using machinery.
- Joining orthopaedic materials by hand and machine sewing, riveting (solid bonding with metal components), etc.
- Adjusting orthopaedic parts made from wood, leather, plastics, and other natural materials.
- Making soft bandages and combined orthopaedic inserts.
- Making orthopaedic shoes on the basis of prescriptions.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Orthopedic Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,880,784 - 4,055,580 MMK
3,747,420 - 10,054,512 MMK
Medicine & Social Care
4,141,284 - 9,543,540 MMK
3,535,008 - 10,395,312 MMK
Chief Executive Officer
8,632,008 - 41,597,616 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used