Description of job position
- Performing preventive fire inspections.
- Determining sites with an increased risk of fire and the number of members of the fire patrol.
- Conducting training in fire protection and professional fire patrol training.
- Completing, managing and maintaining the documentation regarding fire protection in accordance with the actual state.
- Determining the fire safety requirements in the event of change in the use of buildings.
- Completing the documentation regarding fire protection of the used building.
- Organising and evaluating fire drills.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Fire Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
154,888 - 328,932 MMK
Production Standard Setter
213,723 - 718,459 MMK
Security & Protection
288,477 - 616,559 MMK
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
294,969 - 610,000 MMK
Chief Executive Officer
729,491 - 3,451,105 MMK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used